Sunday 16 March 2008

My Circle Painting

My sculpting has been a bit distracted recently as I have been having fun painting my slowly expanding Circle of Orboros army for the Privateer Press game, Hordes (http://privateerpress.com/). It's been slow progress but I've got a few units that I am finally happy with.

Tharn Bloodtrackers:
These lovely models really inspired me to try and improve on my painting, and now tend to be included in most armies I field...



Tharn Ravagers:
Having painted the Bloodtrackers, I felt compulsed to revamp my rather poorly painted Ravagers. I've painted a full unit of six, but for some reason only included three in this photo...


Druids:
These are my most recent unit, and it was quite a challenge to offset the darkness of all those black robes.


Warlocks: Morvhanna and Kaya:
I do of course need a couple of Warlocks to lead my troops. I'm still working on Kromac, but these two girls are almost there. Morvhanna does admittedly need a bit more work to finally finish her.





Drakhun:

This is admittedly nothing to do with Circle, but I painted this guy a few months ago, and have finally got around to taking a photo...

1 comment:

Fozzaldo said...

Nice models, Mike. Lighting is a bit dark, and doesn't do justice to the Bloodtrackers.

(I wonder how long it'll be before you update the blog!).